What we do
We believe every business, no matter its size, relies on a workforce that is happy and healthy. Good mental health plays a major role in achieving this, helping your employees and business to thrive.
Intrinsic OT provides specialist Occupational Therapists who are uniquely skilled to create and deliver tailored mental health wellbeing plans. This will help your employees to maintain and enhance their mental wellbeing and to live healthier, happier lives at home and work.
Intrinsic OT is founded upon 7 years experience delivering specialist mental health Occupational Therapy to those in need. It is now responding to the ever more apparent need for mental health support within the workplace and we are passionate about helping employees to have a happy and healthy workforce.
- Good mental health is vital to everyone; employers, employees, customers, family and friends.
- Good mental health in the workplace creates a workforce that is thriving and productive.
- Stigma around mental health can be reduced in the workplace with a mental health strategy.
- Mental Health Occupational Therapists have the unique skills to enhance and maintain good mental health in the workplace.
- Employers can demonstrate their commitment to staff and improve recruitment and retention.
- Intrinsic OT fully supports the Thriving at work: Stevenson and Farmer review of mental health and employers commissioned by Teresa May and enables employers to act on the recommendations.
What is Occupational Therapy?
Occupational therapy (OT) is a science degree-based, health and social care profession, regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council. Occupational therapy takes a “whole-person approach” to both mental and physical health and wellbeing and enables individuals to achieve their full potential. Health Care and Professions Council
Intrinsic OT specialises in mental health and enables your employees to reach their full potential through reducing barriers to occupational performance, i.e anxiety, negative thinking, poor sleep, low motivation and low self efficacy to name a few. With personalised mental health plans employees can enhance their mental wellbeing and perform to their full potential. Not only improving your businesses performance but improving their working lives with increased satisfaction and happiness at work.
Want to find out more about how we can help your business? Get in touch